- Homeopathy believes in a Holistic, and Individualistic approach; i.e. the Human body is one whole unit of numerous organs and not multiple isolated units which we consider separately as brain, heart, lungs, kidney, joints, skin, etc. When a person is ill; it's just not an organ/part that is diseased but the person as a whole is ill. That is why, during Homeopathic treatment, every person is studied and treated as an individual.
- Homeopathy is a safe system of Medicine. The medicines used in Homeopathy have been previously proved on healthy human beings therefore their actions and reactions are fully known to the Homeopath.
- Homeopathy helps in building body resistance in individuals who habitually have recurring infections due to lowered resistance power.
- Homeopathy is also considered children friendly. Homeopathic pills being sweet in taste are accepted readily by children.
- Homeopathic cures are rapid, gentle and permanent.
- Homeopathy has no side effects.
- Homeopathy treats individuals suffering from the so called incurables, such as cancers, diabetes, genetic abnormalities, hypertension, menstrual problems, psoriasis, ulcers, etc.