Treatment at VitaNova Clinics of acute and chronic gastric ailments and metabolic disorders begins with a detailed case history and understanding of underlying probable causes.
Treatment depends on many factors but is given based on individual case history and associated factors.
Doctors at VitaNova Clinics address the root of the problem, whether acute or chronic to arrive at a probable cause before diagnosing an ailment. Together with a detailed case history, we all conduct several metabolic and general tests to understand the progression of the ailment, at what stage it is and what are the combinations of methods that can be used to alleviate it. Dietary habits, exercise and a constitutionally selected homeopathic medicine works in tandem to manage and cure symptoms.
- Acidity / Reflux - Afflicting almost 60% of the population acidity and reflux builds over time. Primarily due to bad eating habits, stress and lifestyle. Acidity could lead to pain in the chest, upper abdomen, vomiting of bile and continuous nausea. It's progression leads to ulcers and progressive deterioration.
- Chronic Constipation - Chronic constipation is the commonest ailment afflicting the majority and if left untreated can lead to much discomfort and pain. Dietary changes and altering food habits make quite significant improvement.
- Fatty Liver - Often symptomless, fatty liver can be alcoholic or non-alcoholic. Reasons include Obesity, Type 2 Diabetes, Gastric Bypass Surgery and Cholesterol. Weight loss, fatigue and pain are symptoms.
- Gastroenteritis - Gastroenteritis presents with diarrhoea and vomiting, including pain. While the cause is mainly infection, it could also occur as a secondary infection from other stomach ailments.
- Gall Stones - Ranging in size from small grains to big stones, gall stones in the gall bladder symptomatically present with sharp shooting pain in the upper abdomen, nausea & vomiting and in extreme states fever.
- IBS - Characterised by excessive pain and bloating but mainly change in the consistency of stools, Irritable Bowel Syndrome takes years to develop. It is therefore important to treat when symptoms persist.
- Splenomegaly - Enlargement of the spleen, one of the body's most important organs for its production of blood cells and maintaining hormonal equilibrium, builds up over time. Lymphatic drainage ai